Accessibility Statement Vitalaire Korea
Clarification on the accessibility statement
Air Liquide is present in many countries and has several subsidiaries. To standardize development, testing and deployment, Air Liquide generates its websites from a website factory.
To evaluate the accessibility of these websites, Ipedis has carried out an audit on the following website: VitalAire France. The result of this audit is visible on the accessibility page of the website.
To make its websites more accessible, Air Liquide has begun a process of assessing the accessibility of all its websites in foreign countries. In this context, Ipedis carried out an audit on the VitalAire Korea website. The VitalAire Korea site includes the elements audited on the initial site VitalAire France. The major non-conformities identified are from the editorial elements of the RGAA 4.1. Thus, this audit has enabled us to evaluate the compliance based on the following editorial criteria:
- Images : 1.1, ;1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.7
- Frames : 2.1 ; 2.2
- Colors : 3.1 ; 3.2 ; 3.3
- Multimedia : 4.1 ; 4.2 ; 4.3 ; 4.4
- Tables : 5.1 ;5.2
- Links : 6.1 ; 6.2
- Scripts : 7.1
- Mandatory Eléments : 8.1 ; 8.3 ; 8.4 ; 8.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.7 ; 8.8 ; 8.10
- Information Structure : 9.1 ; 9.3 ; 9.4
- Presentation of Information : 10.4 ; 10.9 ; 10.10
- Forms : 11.1 ; 11.2 ; 11.9 ; 11.11
- Navigation : 12.3
- Consultation : 13.3 ; 13.4 ; 13.6
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some informational images have no alternatives.
- Some decorative images do not have an empty alt attribute.
- Some information-carrying images do not have a relevant text alternative.
- Videos have no frame title
- Contrast ratios are insufficient for some texts.
- Contrast ratios are insufficient for some components.
- Some content is only visible on screen on the video and not transmitted orally via an audio description.
- Links have the same title on the same page.
- Several buttons have no label for the screen reader.
- Some pages do not have relevant titles.
- The lang=en tags are not present to indicate a language change
- Level titles are not self-explanatory enough to navigate through pages.
- Lists are not coded as such.
- Some quotes are not included in the appropriate tag (<q> or <blockquote>)
- Some labels are missing or not linked to the field.
- Some form buttons do not have relevant labels.
- The site does not help the user to correct his errors in the forms.
- PDF files are not accessible: lack of language, markup and title.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
- Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Your search
- 자주 묻는 질문
- Site Map
- 수면 양압기 임대 절차
- 만성 폐쇄성 폐질환
- 수면양압기 사용방법
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07